Search this blog


Home About Contact
Kamis, 30 Agustus 2012

Secret Message di album taylor swift !!!  

hey guys kali ini aku mau nge-post soal secret message di album taylor, satu persatu. nah ini diaaa :

The secret messages from album "Taylor Swift" 
Tim McGraw
- Can't Tell Me Nothin 
Picture To Burn
- Date Nice Boys 
Teardrops on my Guitar
- He Will Never Know 
A Place In This World
- I Found It 
Cold As You
- Time To Let Go 
The Outside
- You Are Not Alone 
Tied Together With A Smile
- You Are Loved 
Stay Beautiful
- Shake N Bake 
Should've Said No
- Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam 
Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
- Sometimes Love is Forever 
Our Song
- Live N Love 
The secret messages from album "Fearless: Platinum Edition" 
Jump Then Fall
- Last summer was magical 
Untouchable
- We always want what we can't reach 
Forever and Always (piano version)
- Still miss who I thought he was 
Come In With the Rain
- I won't admit that I'd wish you'd come back 
Superstar
- I'll never tell 
The Other Side of the Door
- What was I really thinking when I slammed the door 
Fearless
- I loved you before I met you. 
Fifteen
- I cried while recording this. 
Love Story
- Someday I'll find this. 
Hey Stephen
- Love and Theft. 
White Horse
- All I ever wanted was the truth. 
You Belong With Me
- Love is blind so you couldn't see me. 
Breathe
- I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. 
Tell Me Why
- Guess I was fooled by your smile. 
You're Not Sorry
- She can have you. 
The Way I Loved You
- We can't go back. 
Forever & Always
- If you play these games, we're both going to lose. 
The Best Day
- God bless Andrea Swift. 
Change
- You made things change for me. 

The secret messages from album "Speak Now"
Mine
-Toby 
Speak Now
-You always regret what you don't say. 
Sparks Fly
-Portland, Oregon 
Enchanted
-Adam 
Never Grow Up
-I moved out in July 
Better than Revenge
- You thought I would forget 
Innocent
-Life is full of little interruptions 
Last Kiss
-Forever and Always 
Long Live
-For you 
Haunted
- Still to this day 
Back to December
- Tay 
Mean
- I thought you got me 
The Story of Us
- CMT Awards 
Dear John
- I loved you from the very first day

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories