Search this blog


Home About Contact
Kamis, 30 Agustus 2012

List Lagu taylor yang tidak dirilis !  

taylor menulis begitu banyak lagu, tetapi tidak semuanya dirilis, nah ini dia list lagu taylor yang tidak dirilis :

  • Am I Ready For Love
  • American Boy
  • American Girl (cover of the Tom Petty song)
  • Angelina
  • Baby Dont Break My Heart Slow (cover)
  • Being With My Baby
  • Can I Go With You
  • Didn't They
  • Check out this view
  • Closest to a Cowboy
  • dont hate me for loving you
  • fall back on you
  • fall into me
  • Just South of Knowing Why
  • i wished on a plane
  • irreplaceable
  • look at you like that
  • sweet tea and god's graces
  • ten dollars and a six pack
  • What Do You Say
  • Never Mind
  • Stupid Boy
  • The Diary Of Me
  • I'm Every Woman
  • Songs About You
  • Your Face
  • Permanent Marker
  • I'd Lie
  • My Cure
  • Thinkin Bout You
  • I Know What I Want
  • Better Off
  • All Night Diner
  • Dark Blue Tennessee
  • Your Anything
  • Brought Up That Way
  • By The Way
  • Until Brad Pitt Comes Along
  • Smokey Black Nights
  • Sugar
  • Need You Now
  • Rain Song
  • Thirteen Blocks
  • Lucky You
  • By The Way
  • When Love And Hate Collide
  • This Here Guitar
  • One Thing

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories